As your preschooler learns about the letter P, using letter P printable worksheets can help to re-enforce letter recognition and formation. Letter P free printable do a dot pages are a great addition to your letter of the week program for P. Today I have some fun letter P do a dot printable pages that come in eight different versions including color and black and white choices. I have also included versions with and without a handwriting practice area.
Let’s explore a few different fun ways that you can use these letter P is for Pig dot worksheets, then at the bottom you can download the pages for you to use with your preschooler.
Letter P Do a Dot Printable Pages
Dot pages are a wonderful way to help teach your preschooler about the letter P. Using these letter P printable dot worksheets will help your child learn how to recognize the letter P while at the same time practicing their fine motor skills and one-to-one correspondence. There are always ways that you can help them practice their art skills with these letter P is for Pig worksheets too.
Did you know though that these letter P do a dot pages don’t have to be used with just dot markers. While dot markers are great and a lot of fun for kids, there are other ways that you can use these worksheets to introduce a variety of skills and keep things interesting. Let’s explore just a few ways that you can use them below, then you can grab your letter P free printable do a dot pages at the bottom of this post.
Letter P Printable With Dot Stickers
Let’s first look at how you can use these letter P is for Pig dot worksheets with dot stickers. I love using dot stickers with these kinds of pages because children love to use stickers, they’re easy to clean up, and they help them to practice essential things preschoolers need to learn like using stickers, one-to-one correspondence, and a bit of fine motor work too. They also come in a lot of great colors, just be sure to get the 3/4″ ones for these dot worksheets.
Letter P Printable With Paint and Crayons
If your preschooler loves to paint then set them up with a black and white version of the letter P dot worksheet and have them use craft paint to paint it! You can do this a number of ways, either have them paint the whole page or you can also have them use triangular crayons to color the page so they can practice their tripod grasp. You can also have them trace the letters on the page too with a marker or the triangular crayons (although it’s kind of tough to do with the crayons).
Letter P Printable With Unifix Cubes
Next you can print this P is for Pig worksheet out and slide it into a dry erase pocket (or laminate it). Then have them place Unifix cubes on to each dot. Even though Unifix cubes are square they are a great size to practice one-to-one correspondence with the dots. They also come in a lot of great colors. These pink ones pictured don’t come in the standard set of Unifix cubes, but you can pick them up separately if you want to here.
Letter P Printable With Power Magnets
Another things preschoolers really love? Magnets! So you can use these letter P do a dot printable worksheets with power magnets. Power magnets are basically circular magnets that are just the right size for using with these dot pages. They come in several fun colors too. Just stick the page on top of a cookie sheet for them and they’ll have a ball matching the magnets to the dots on the page. If you laminate the sheet, then you can also give them a dry erase marker to practice writing on the page too.
Grab The Letter P Free Printable Do a Dot Pages
We’ve talked about a lot of fun ways to use these letter P printable dot pages with your preschooler. Which way is your favorite? There are a lot of great uses for these letter P is for Pig dot pages and these are just a few great ones to help your child learn to recognize the letter P.
To download your letter P do a dot printable pages simply click the button below. After you’ve download them, print out the pages you want to use, laminate them (if you’d like) and then you can use them to teach your preschooler about the letter P.
Today I’m sharing with you some letter D free printable do a dot pages that will be really fun to use as you teach your preschooler about the letter D. These letter D do a dot printable worksheets come in eight different variations including color, black and white, tracing, and no tracing options for handwriting practice if needed.
Before we get to the download, let’s first have a look at some different kinds of ways that you can use these letter D is for Dog dot pages and then you can grab the pages for yourself at the bottom of this post.
Letter D Do a Dot Printable Pages
As you’re teaching your preschooler about the letter D, using letter D printable dot worksheets can be really helpful. Not only do they teach important preschool concepts like letter recognition and one-to-one correspondence, but you can also help your child practice their fine motor skills and other arts and crafts skills while they work on these too.
But these letter D do a dot pages don’t have to be used exclusively with dot markers, in fact there is a whole wide range of ways that you can use these worksheets. Below I’d like to highlight a few ideas for how to use them, and then you can grab the letter D free printable do a dot pages if you scroll down to the bottom.
Letter D Printable With Dot Stickers
To start, I’d like to show you how you can use this letter D is for Dog printable with dot stickers! Pick yourself up a package of 3/4″ dot stickers (also known as color coding stickers) and they will be the perfect size for these letter D do a dot printable pages. Kids absolutely love using stickers and these ones are fairly easy to get off the sticker sheet so there should be no frustrations. This is a good way to practice using stickers as well as one-to-one and fine motor skills.
Letter D Printable With Markers
If you want to create more a larger worksheet with these letter D printable dot pages then you could have your child color them with markers. Print out the version that is black and white with tracing and they can also practice a little handwriting too. As they color, encourage them to color the dots a different color to help them practice staying in the lines while coloring.
Letter D Printable With Unifix Cubes
If you have some Unifix cubes on hand to use as math manipulatives, they can be fun to use with these letter D do a dot sheets as well. Even though they are square, they are a good size to correspond to each dot. Simply stick your letter D printable worksheet into a dry erase pocket and let them form the letter D with the Unifix cubes. You can also encourage them to practice their writing with dry erase markers by printing out the version with the handwriting section too.
Letter D Printable With Play Dough Balls
Another really fun way that you can use these letter D free printable do a dot pages is with play dough (I love these little mini play dough tubs for these)! Your preschooler will absolutely love if you let them use these worksheets as a play dough mat. Just be sure to either laminate the sheet or put it into a dry erase pocket so you can use it over and over again.
Download The Letter D Free Printable Do a Dot Pages
As you can see, there are a lot of great ways to use these letter D printable dot pages beyond just using dot markers. There’s a lot of great ways that these D is for Dog dot worksheets can be used to teach your child about the letter D.
Grab the letter D do a dot printable pages by clicking the button below. Then you can simply print out the pages you want to use, laminate the ones that you’d like to, and enjoy!
If you need a letter C printable for your preschool letter of the week program for C then you’ll love these letter C free printable do a dot pages. These letter C do a dot printable pages come in eight different versions including both color and black and white options, as well as worksheets that have a handwriting practice area and ones that don’t.
First I’m going to share several different fun ways that you can use these letter C is for Cat worksheets. Then at the bottom you can download the pages to use for your preschooler.
Letter C Do a Dot Printable Pages
Do a dot worksheets are a great addition to any letter of the week program. They cover a range of essential preschool skills that your child needs to learn, including letter recognition, one-to-one correspondence, and fine motor skills. And by using them in different ways beyond do a dot markers, you can practice even more skills using them.
While there are a lot of wonderful ways to use these letter C printable dot worksheets, I’d like to talk about just a few for you here in this post to give you some ideas to work with. Then you can scroll down to to the bottom of this post to grab the letter C dot pages for yourself.
Letter C Printable With Do a Dot Markers
Let’s first talk about using these letter C do a dot printable pages with do a dot markers. Although this isn’t the only way that you can use them, do a dot markers can be really fun for kids to use, they come in a wide range of colors and are a fairly easy craft to clean up. Plus it’s good one-to-one correspondence practice too.
Letter C Printable With Dot Stickers
Even though do a dot markers aren’t very messy, if you want an even less messy option then another way you can use this page is with dot stickers. Stickers are always fun for kids to use and if you get the 3/4″ dot stickers then they will fit these letter C printable dot pages perfectly. Plus they come in a lot of different colors too. And if you print out the black and white letter C dot page with the handwriting practice area then you can make this a whole worksheet for your child to color, practice writing, and put the stickers in place.
Letter C Printable With Mini Shaped Cat Erasers
Another really cute way to use these letter C printable dot pages is with mini shaped cat erasers. This will help re-enforce the C is for Cat portion of the worksheet, plus they’re really fun and cute. And if you stick the dot worksheet into a dry erase pocket then you can even have them trace the letters with dry erase markers too.
Letter C Printable With Counting Chips
Finally I want to show you how you can use these letter C do a dot page printable worksheets with counting chips (aka bingo chips). They come in a lot of different colors and are typically just the right size for these dot sheets. You can even laminate the page for durability if you do this too. It’s a very simple, low prep, and easy clean up way to use these letter C dot pages.
Grab The Letter C Free Printable Do a Dot Pages
Now that we’ve talked about some unique ways that you can use these fun letter C printable dot pages, you’re ready to try them with your preschooler. These C is for Cat dot pages aren’t just for dot markers, there are so many fun ways that you can use them to help teach your child about the letter C.
You can download the letter C do a dot printable pages by clicking the button below. Then you can print them out, laminate them (if desired) and enjoy teaching your preschooler about the letter C!
Putting together a human body theme for preschoolers can be so much fun! With the help of these awesome human body preschool activities your child will be practicing vital preschool skills as you both have a blast learning about our amazing bodies alongside each other.
My Body Science Activities for Preschoolers
There are a lot of great science topics that are so much fun for preschoolers, but probably one of the most fun ones you could do is a human body theme for preschoolers. Learning about how our bodies work and how to take care of them is fascinating no matter what age you are.
As you plan out your human body unit be sure to also include some great books about the human body (both fiction and non-fiction) and plan out some fun crafts and activities that your child will have fun doing. Most of these activities are great for preschoolers, but I’ve also included many that older children will also love too.
Human Body Preschool Activities
So let’s get to the list of activities that will help your child to learn about the human body as they are playing and having fun. Here I’ve roundup up 48 activities about the human body for you to do with your child. Enjoy!
2. Demonstrate how the heart pumps blood to the rest of the body in a super fun way with this heart pumping science experiment using a glass jar, red balloon, straws, and red colored water. Forgetful Momma
3. Match body parts, sort the five senses, do a brain maze, and more with these fun human body worksheets that will pair perfectly with any human body theme for preschoolers. Itsy Bitsy Fun
6. Explore how the human spine flexes and moves with this simple yet fascinating spinal cord from an egg carton craft. You probably have all of these materials on hand too. Simple Living Creative Learning
7. Paper dolls are always fun for kids. But these anatomy printable dress up dolls are a creative way to play with paper dolls that also gives kids the opportunity to learn about the human body. Adventure in a Box
18. Here is another great use for that light box from earlier. You can get real life human x-rays for your child to explore. Put them on top of the light box for an even more authentic experience. Roylco
19. Teach your child about the parts of the blood while they enjoy a wonderful sensory experience with this blood part sorting activity. Mrs. Plemons’ Kindergarten
20. This easy to put together health sensory bin will be really fun for your preschooler to enjoy. Keep it out all week long as you work through your human body theme so they can come back to it anytime. Pocket of Preschool
21. Pretend that a baby doll has a broken arm or leg and then play doctor by putting a cast on the doll with this cool plaster cloth wrap! You might want to pick up a cheap baby doll from the thrift store or a garage sale for this one so you don’t ruin a favorite. Simple Living Creative Learning
22. Have fun learning about the human skeleton while putting together this adorable my skeleton craft using q-tips and a picture of your child to personalize it. Mrs. Plemons’ Kindergarten
28. Explore the various human body systems with these really cute and detailed human body systems printables that allow your child to build up and layer each of the systems for more visual learners. 123 Kids Fun
29. Count bones, explore red blood cells, make x-writing writings, graph healthy food, and more with this human body printable preschool pack with 25 different fun human body preschool activiites. Busy Hands and Minds
30. During the month of October you might be able to find some Cheetos Bag of Bones and if you do, then you’ll definitely want to try out these adorable bag of bones free printable activities that will make food fun and educational. Sharing Kindergarten
31. Teach your child about how the muscular system works with this visual and fun muscular system craft that they can help you put together. Living Life and Learning
32. This adorable and fun human anatomy matching game will help your preschooler learn about their body parts while also teaching them about the wonderful Creator who made them. Arrows and Applesauce
34. Story stones can be really cool to use in your teaching. There are a lot of great ways to use them and these beautiful human anatomy story stones are sure to bring your child’s imagination to life. Magic Stones Art Shop
35. Roll and build a potato head as you learn about body parts, match shape band aids to boo-boos, learn brainy letters, and more with these human body theme my body preschool activities that will help teach letters, numbers, shapes, and more. Sandbox Academy
36. These awesome human body play dough mats will be really fun for kids of all ages. Younger children will make more simple models of the human body systems while older children can get more detailed. 123 Homeschool 4 Me
38. These awesome life size printable human organs are so cool and educational. Draw an outline of your child’s body and place them in the right places so they can see how things look inside their bodies. Adventure in a Box
39. This adorable human body felt board set is a great way tool for teaching about the human body, organs, and skeleton. There are a lot of great ways that you can use this felt set. Mama Frog Stories
44. Give your child a look inside their bodies with this really cool life size printable skeleton. Draw an outline of your child’s body on black paper and have them help you build their skeleton on top. Adventure in a Box
Create an Awesome Human Body Theme for Preschoolers and Young Kids!
If you’re working on creating a human body theme for preschoolers or another young elementary child then be sure to also grab some of my recommended human body books for kids, then round up your favorites from these human body preschool activities. And you’ll have put together an amazing human body theme unit for your child! Have fun! And be sure to share any other great ideas that you have for this theme in the comments below.
If you’re working through the letter O for your preschooler’s letter of the week, then you will love these letter O printable do a dot pages. These O is for Octopus dot worksheets come in eight variations including uppercase, lowercase, color, black and white, and a tracing version as well as a version without the tracing option.
Before we get to the download let’s look at a few really fun ways that you can use these letter O do a dot pages with your preschooler. Then you can grab yours at the bottom of this post.
Letter O Do a Dot Printable Pages
Do a dot pages are a great activity to have your preschooler do each week for your letter of the week program. Dot pages like this O is for Octopus worksheet are perfect for re-enforcing letter recognition. They are also great for practicing a variety of important crafting and fine motor skills that your child will need to learn in preschool.
But dot pages aren’t limited to do a dot markers (although those are great). So let’s explore several different ways that you can use these letter O printable do a dot pages to help teach your preschooler about the letter O.
Letter O Printable With Do a Dot Markers
The first way that you can use these letter O dot worksheets is simply with do a dot markers. While you might be looking for something different to try, always remember that this is a good standby because kids love dot markers and they just work great. Plus, if you print out the version of this letter O dot printable with the tracing section then they can also practice their handwriting with markers or pencils too.
Letter O Printable With Play Dough Balls
Kids love play dough! And the great thing about play dough is that it’s a sneaky way to fit in fine motor exercise into playtime. So why not break out the tubs of play dough and have them make little balls to put on each dot. If you don’t want to laminate, remember you can always stick the dot page in one of these handy dry erase pockets to keep it from getting messy from the play dough.
Letter O Printable With Dot Stickers
These are the things childhood is made from: paint, play dough, and stickers! In this case these handy dot stickers are really fun to use with these letter O do a dot pages. They come in a lot of different colors and sizes. Just make sure you get the 3/4″ ones for these dot worksheets. Also if you print out the black and white version of these O is for Octopus dot pages then you can have them color the rest of the page with these great triangular crayons that promote a proper pincher grasp from an early age.
Letter O Printable With Various Manipulatives
If you want to really take these letter O do a dot pages up a notch then print out the version with the handwriting practice area and laminate it. Next let your child first trace the Octopus word with dry erase markers. Then pick out 2-4 different kinds of manipulatives that they can use it with. If you’re using magnets be sure to lay the page on a cookie sheet. In the example below I picked out orange push pin magnets, orange round refrigerator magnets, and orange pom poms of various shades and textures.
Another fun thing you can do here is introduce or practice making patterns. As you can see in the example I made a simple ABC pattern with them around the O. So this can be a really great opportunity to teach about patterning.
Grab Your Letter O Free Printable Do a Dot Pages
Now you have some great ides for how to use these letter O printable dot pages. There are a lot of other great ways that you can use these do a dot pages, but these are just a few ideas. As you consider what to try, think about using things that will allow your child to practice fine motor and one-to-one correspondence skills while you teach them about the letter.
Grab your letter O do a dot printable pages by clicking the button below. Then just print them out, laminate (if you want to), and enjoy!